Thursday 28 July 2016

What is Real Peace Of Mind



Ok friends, everyday you feel sorrow, stress, disappointers so you know what is the reason behind that all things?. No… !! ok fine so now I’m telling and explain the reason behind surfing the sorrow. The expectation is the reason behind the sorrow and your egotism is the factor of your sorrow and unhappiness. Now you ask me how’s that possible ?
Just imagine you park your car in parking plot and the plot is overcrowding .at other side your boss is waiting for you in meeting and 5-6 people rising to your car and lay hands on your car but your boss call on your cell phone so you must need to attend the meeting right. can you concentrate on the speech of your boss. Are you fully concentrated on your meeting, No why because your body is in the meeting but your brain is continuously thinks about  your car and at the results sterility. In other side you will thinks that  ‘I have nothing and right now I have to do my present work’ then you can focus on your works and at the result matchless success.
What is the aim of Life of every human? Money ,wealth ,identify ,fans No every human do works for peace of mind.when the mine or my comes  it  unrest bringing together my home,my iphone,my bike, my Mercedes, my wife, my career what is mine? You are just using the resources of the legends nothing is yours even your body is not yours it’s on the agreement of 70-80 years from god,if you are using Iphone and saying “this is mine iphone” then you are wrong it’s steave jobs iphone .but jobs is not owner of the phone he is only maker and you are only user of the phone nothing else
Whenever you are goes to anywhere you bring your status together. if you are MD then you bring your Status together and as per your knowledge MD is satisfied with food.he don’t garb more food, so results are when you get back to your home you are hungry so its unrest.of your mind Right?.
You see that the childs are always been happy you know why?. Because they don’t have ego and Me and mine but they have a ego of the relationship she is my mother. So the the child is happy and only child can break your Ego.no matter who are you ambani aur adani obama or osama they have only meaning with your Love and nature
If you want to take the ego with you then keep ego of relations, your knowledge, your personality because these are never disappointed you and you always keep you happy and peace of mind don’t keep ego of the external things like Mercedes,audi,iphone and anything else everything is destroyable even your body too
Hope you Like My Article and it will be helpful to you and your family .and always keep smiling and stay connected with us thank you so much for read my article you can subscribe to my blog or visit again
    

No comments:

Post a Comment